We can help you make your home in the United States. A green card enables you to live and work in the United States as long as you does not abandon your residence.We assist U.S. citizens and permanent residents in bringing their loved ones to the United States to live or work.
H-1 Temporary Work Visas for Specialty Workers.There are several types of work visas available, all of which differ depending on the length of stay and the terms of the worker.Knowing the appropriate work visa to obtain is often a difficult determination.
You may qualify for asylum if you are a refugee. How you apply for asylum depends on your circumstances.To win a claim for withholding of removal, you must show that there is a “clear probability” that you will be subject to persecution if forced to return.
Call For Your Consultation (806) 853-5363 Today
Immigration Resources For Lubbock Tx
- USCIS Application Support Center (ASC) Lubbock, TX Office Details
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR)
- Federation for American Immigration Reform
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Hearing Hotline – 214-314-1500 or 1-800-898-7180
Here Are Some Blogs We Know will help out :
Check Here For Some Legal Updates
- Aliens and Nationality
- USCIS Laws
- Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) Decisions
- File a Consumer Complaint to The Attorney General of Texas